Brown County SNAP Benefits (Kansas)

Brown County Food Stamp Offices provide nutrition benefits through the federal Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP, also known as food stamps, provides nutrition assistance for income-eligible households in Brown County, Kansas. Local Food Stamp Offices process applications for Brown County SNAP benefits, determine whether individuals or families meet the eligibility requirements, and provide nutritional education resources. Food Stamp Offices also help administer monthly food benefits, distribute food assistance, and accept applications for Brown County SNAP benefits. Food Stamp Offices provide information about their services or making an appointment online.

Hiawatha Service Center Food Stamp Office Hiawatha KS 810 Oregon Street 66434 785-742-7186