Humboldt County SNAP Benefits (California)

Humboldt County Food Stamp Offices provide nutrition benefits through the federal Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP, also known as food stamps, provides nutrition assistance for income-eligible households in Humboldt County, California. Local Food Stamp Offices process applications for Humboldt County SNAP benefits, determine whether individuals or families meet the eligibility requirements, and provide nutritional education resources. Food Stamp Offices also help administer monthly food benefits, distribute food assistance, and accept applications for Humboldt County SNAP benefits. Food Stamp Offices provide information about their services or making an appointment online.

Humboldt County Social Services Food Stamp Office Eureka CA 929 Koster Street 95501 877-410-8809

Humboldt County Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices offer programs and services to assist children and families, such as emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Many offer children's welfare services, including nutritional assistance in Humboldt County, California. Food assistance can include monthly food benefits, access to food banks, and other nutrition assistance resources. Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices provide information on applying for SNAP benefits, meeting income eligibility requirements, and receiving food assistance. Humboldt County Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices list their resources and services on their website.

California Childrens Services Health Department Eureka CA 908 7th Street 95501 707-445-6212

Ryan Youth Center Eureka CA 1653 J Street 95501 707-441-4224