Bullock County SNAP Benefits (Alabama)

Bullock County Food Stamp Offices provide nutrition benefits through the federal Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP, also known as food stamps, provides nutrition assistance for income-eligible households in Bullock County, Alabama. Local Food Stamp Offices process applications for Bullock County SNAP benefits, determine whether individuals or families meet the eligibility requirements, and provide nutritional education resources. Food Stamp Offices also help administer monthly food benefits, distribute food assistance, and accept applications for Bullock County SNAP benefits. Food Stamp Offices provide information about their services or making an appointment online.

Bullock County Human Resources Food Stamp Office Union Springs AL 201 North Powell Street 36089 334-738-0112